Email Marketing Content
Good email content is a clever way to get the word out about your brand in a meaningful way. Our experience with automating marketing can show you what works and what doesn’t.
Here are some guidelines to make the most of your email campaigns:
- Make sure your message resonates with your target audience
- Be current: Keeping an interaction fresh is the best way to organically promote your message or offer to your customer’s social circles. Devote a little bit of time every week to generate new conten
- Provide a Call to Action: When you provide an actionable event, your customers are more likely to promote or interact with your business
- Some great actions: Donate to a cause, Visit us!, Share about us on Social Media
- Keep subject lines short and exciting!
- Personalize messages and valuable offers to your customers
- Make sure all aspect of your brand come across on your email templates
- Provide offers with specific redemption guidelines
- Enhance your content with concept graphics, logos, business highlights and mascots
Don’t over of under blast your emails
Make sure you mange your outreach effectively, swaying to one extreme or the other can lead to a loss of customer interest and sales. Find the right balance for your brand and your customers will thank you for it.
Wavespot suggests sending out email campaigns 2-3 times a month. In our experience, this is a good level of interaction and helps maintain an open dialogue between the business and patrons.
Wavespot Drip Marketing
Wavespot automates email marketing of offers via our CRM’s drip marketing platform; a great way to entice customers when they are off premise. . Follow the simple guide below to sync your Wavespot Drip campaign manager with popular email marketing platforms:
You can connect your Mailchimp account and start appending collected email addresses to a list directly. This is a great way to build your marketing lists and automate newsletter delivery. We make the process simple. Follow steps below to turbocharge your email marketing program:
Create a new list in your Mailchimp account: You just need one field in this list – the email address. Mailchimp has a great article that describes the process.
Attach your Mailchimp list to Wavespot dashboard: You will need an API key from your Mailchimp account for this. You can find instructions to locate your API key here. Once you have the API key handy, just head over to your Wavespot dashboard and navigate to Integrations–>Mailchimp.
In the next screen, you will select a Wavespot MAC-ID, to which you want this list attached. All MAC-IDs in your account will be available under “Location” drop down.
Now, enter your API key in next field and click on “Get List”
In the next field (“Add patrons to the list”), select the Mailchimp list you would like these emails to be appended to. You will most likely have multiple email lists and make sure to select the list where you want to append records.
Hit “Save Changes”.
That is it – you now automatically append emails to the Mailchimp list. You can start using rich campaign management features of Mailchimp including newsletters and Autoresponders .
To learn more about how you can automate this marketing, connect with a Wavespot representatives to discuss our CRM and drip campaign manager.
See more on email template design